The New Jersey SEEDS Guidance department has a number of partnerships with local organizations, resulting in internship and other educational opportunities for our Middle and High School Scholars.
In the past, New Jersey SEEDS students have participated in opportunities such as:
- The Experiment in International Living (EIL) in Spain, France and Japan
- The Environmental Studies Summer Youth Institute at Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Community Engagement Internships with local nonprofit organizations
- Internships with organizations including Automatic Data Processing (ADP), J.P.Morgan CHASE and The Emma L. Bowen Foundation
- The Learn and Build Experience with Habitat for Humanity
- The SMART Program at Rutgers University designed to cultivate students’ interest in health science and research
- A leadership conference hosted by the American Red Cross Youth Leadership Program
- A residential program at Aim High Academy (Rutgers University) focusing on Earth Ecology
- The University of Pennsylvania’s SAAST (Summer Academy at Applied Science and Technology)
For more information about how to work with SEEDS for the upcoming summer, please contact Johulin Zuluaga.